Rental Terms & Conditions
1. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required to secure a rental confirmation. Please make payments in the form of personal checks, cashiers checks, or a credit card via PayPal. The BALANCE is due no later than 45 days prior to the arrival date.
2. CANCELLATIONS – The deposit is forfeited in the event of cancellation unless the Villa is rented again for the same period. In this case the full amount, less 15%, will be refunded. Early departure, except during mandatory evacuations, does not warrant any refund.
3. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to twelve (12) persons without prior approval. The number of people in the party stipulated on the RENTAL CONFIRMATION is the maximum number of people allowed to stay at the property. If more people arrive than stated, they may be denied occupancy or an extra charge may apply. Day use maximum is 18 people.
4. MAID SERVICE – Rates include maid service, except Sundays & Holidays, with linens changed every 3 days and towels as requested by guests.
5. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
6. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the policies must be approved in writing in advance.
7. The property owners will not be responsible for any injury, loss, illness or damage to any person or property of persons occupying Casa Majahua. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. The rights, if any, of a person occupying the rental property to seek recourse against the property owners for any injury or loss of property to the person shall be governed by the laws of Mexico and determined exclusively by the courts of Mexico having proper jurisdiction.
8. Changes in inventory, items, and décor may occur from time to time and such changes will not void or alter the terms of the rental agreement.
9. All information provided by the property owners, while deemed true and reliable, is not guaranteed.
10. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 12 P.M. CST UNLESS OTHER TIMES ARE APPROVED.
11. SMOKING is not permitted except for the common area first level.
12. NO PETS will be allowed without written permission.
13. NO FIRES are allowed on the beach (a Troncones rule).
14. HOT TUB can only be heated in the evening after 6pm.
15. UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES, BOISTEROUS OR ROWDY BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
– We do not charge you a security deposit, but we do expect you to be forthcoming with payment for any damage that occurs during your stay (that you or your group causes):
- Broken, damaged, or items missing from the Villa. – Unauthorized phone usage.
Please tell the Property Manager upon the check-in of any existing damage so that you will not be held responsible.
17. PHONE AND FAX USAGE POLICIES
The Villa has a phone which we allow guests to use for local calls only. You may also receive long-distance calls. The phone number of the house is: 52 (Mexico country code) 755–103–0055.